Friday, September 16, 2005

Tokyo Game Show...I am still in awe!

Wow. I have been looking at all the Tokyo Game Show news/pictures/footage, and I am completely amazed! Microsoft has shown me some awesome games I am going to want very soon. Sony has shown me Metal Gear Solid 4, which is making me think about getting the PlayStation 3 over an Xbox 360 even more. But, of course, the biggest, the Revolution controller. You have probably seen it by now, and you probably felt a knot in your stomach for the first glance at the images. Of course, my Internet connection went down as I was clicking on the news article about it, so I had to restart with a picture of a remote in my head. I read about 20 different news articles on it, and am waiting for the video to be downloadable very soon (streaming version has picture ahead of sound) A sensor that detects movement? I'm still kind of skeptical, but am really hoping it will work for games like Metroid Prime 3, because we need a "Halo killer" of sorts. Another good FPS that is really cool. On my Revolution, I can't wait to be sitting down and aiming with this laser sensor. For episode 4, it will be mostly TGS coverage. The games, the consoles, the controllers, and everything else we can fit will be discussed! I am hoping a Sunday release is possible, but probably up on Monday. It will be longer, because I still haven't decided what will make the cut yet. I have a lot to talk about, and it was a sort of slow week (was going to be talking about a bunch of "hands on" previews) until TGS, and now I am completely packed. Be ready for the next, TGS edition, of 60 Frames Per Second!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The First Rule of Zeitgeist is...
"All speeches and discussions at Zeitgeist are off the record. To ensure that our presenters and attendees can speak openly, no press coverage or blogging is permitted." This will be good, to see if you can ...
Nice to see some decent content for a change. FYI, I log on today and see that we've got a new feature, the 'Flag blog' button, which is inconveniently located between the 'Get Your Own Blog' and 'Next Blog' buttons so that we would presumably be getting some flags on error alone (although if one happens to notice it, you can unflag a blog) But that's a trivial matter. What concerns me is this: When a person visiting a blog clicks the "Flag?" button in the Blogger Navbar, it means they believe the content of the blog may be potentially offensive or illegal. We track the number of times a blog has been flagged as objectionable and use this information to determine what action is needed. This feature allows the blogging community as a whole to identify content they deem objectionable. Ok, see the problem with this? What's "objectionable." I'm guessing there are a good deal of people that would likely deem my blog to be objectionable; and there lies the problem: what is objectionable and what is subjective. Just my 2 cents, Iron On Patches

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home