Monday, October 03, 2005

60 FPS 6 Production Update

OK, an update on Episode 6. It was supposed to be released tonight, but I don't have time to record, edit it and upload it all tonight. It's really not that I don't have enough hours in the day, it's that I don't want to spend all night doing this. I was gone this weekend, so I didn't have the normal time to work. It will be out tommorow, probably early afternoon. I will not wait for X'05, since the last Microsoft delay left me less than happy. I hope you all understand, and will be ready, because the next episode will be pretty cool! Heres a little teaser of what is to come. I will talk about some Xbox 360 stuff, some fighting news from a shooter company, the Linux gamers, and some other cool news... Get ready for the next 60 FPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home