Sunday, October 16, 2005

60 FPS 8 Delayed!

Well, I am sad to say that episode 8 will be delayed until the middle of this week. The reasons are many, mostly just that I didn't have enough time to get everything I wanted to talk about, record, edit, then upload and post. I have mostly been working on my iTunes version, which was completely messed up on my computer. I finally fixed it, and have the first episode of Lost on my computer through it! I will probably record tommorow for the podcast, and edit it throughout the week, and get it on the net by Wednesday or early Thursday, with a possible Tuesday release I am aiming for. This episode will rock, and people who sent me some intros will be happy in the next couple of episodes (go ahead and make some, I can always use more!) Either way, I better get to work on your 8th version of 60 Frames Per Second.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home