Tuesday, November 01, 2005

No podcast this week....but.....

OK, you probably noticed there wasn't a podcast last night or this morning. Well, this week I am holding off on a podcast. I haven't really had sufficient time (you should see the notes I tried to make Sunday), Star Wars Episode III just came out, I am doing a few reviews (not full games), and I my Wal-Mart just got an Xbox 360. I am excited. Next week, I will tell you about my experiences with the device in general, and review the demos. I will watch every movie on the thing if they don't kick me off!!! Then, I got to play Mutant Storm, and Marble Blast, on an Xbox (not 360), and will teel you what some of the 360 Arcade games will be like. Next weeks episode will be a good 10th, believe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home