Monday, January 30, 2006

A busy 2 weeks...and an update on that

If you haven't noticed, I didn't put out an episode last week...or this week yet. I have been really busy and most of the time I had was spent with other things beside podcasting. So this week I am back up, and a new episode, although pretty late, will be up at least by Wednesday morning. I have a feeling tommorow sometime would be a better guess though.

I am recording it differently this time, so it speeds up the preperation process. For example, I will be talking about the DS Lite. Normally, I would write up some notes, saying something like this:

-DS Lite
-Unveiled on Japanese Nintendo site
-White
-Smaller (2/3 of regular DS)
-Same screen size
-4 Levels of brightness
-GBA game plug

And maybe a bit more, but you get the picture. This time I am just going by memory, so it should trigger a more from the mind kind of episode. I have no idea how it will work, but we shall see sometime this week.

Anyway, be ready and have you pod-catchers open for at least a couple of days for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home