Monday, January 30, 2006

...maybe not

Well, I just got ready to record after I posted a couple of hours ago. As I was getting ready, I noticed the mouse ball on my mic (it helps a lot when recording) wasn't moving my mouse cursor. So, I didn't think much on it, started Audacity, and clicked record. Did the normal "This is Adam Carrico" intro thing, but all that recorded was on straight line...which either meant I was REALLY quiet, or that it wasn't getting the signal. Tried the other ports on my computer, and still nothing. I even tried the old Nintendo cartrige blow in them, but still no signal. So then I resarted, to get the mouse to move for a second, then let out.

So, what does this mean to me and the podcast. Well, until I get the mic fixed, or get a new one, I can't record. How long will it take? I have no idea, but am working on it now. I hope that it works just out of nowhere soon, but highly doubt it. Then again, it could do like the bad quality on a couple of episode's were, to be good the next time. Anyway, I wouldn't expect an episode tonight, or tommorow for that matter, but hopefully I will return this weekend.

Stay here and I will keep you updated!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous guild wars 2 gold said...

I like your blog so much, which set a fire in my mind. Happy New Year! Best wishes to you.

11:36 PM  
Anonymous gameclassics.net said...

Nice reading

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home